(11/21/2018 - 11/22/2018)
New York City Thanksgiving
with Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
Nov. 21 - 22, 2018
For over 90 years, The Macy's Parade is one of those timeless treasures that kicks off the holiday season!
Enjoy free time in NYC to sightsee, shop, or see a show.
Watch the marvelous performers, floats, and entertainers live on the streets of NYC, and enjoy a Thanksgiving buffet dinner at the Genetti Hotel.
This Motorcoach Journey Includes:
- Roundtrip motorcoach transportation
- Overnight accommodation at the Sheraton Lincoln Harbor Hotel in Weehawken, NJ, with taxes.
- Transportation to and from NYC on Wednesday and Thursday
- Full Breakfast at the hotel
- Buffet Dinner at the Best Western Genetti Hotel
- Gratuities for restaurant wait staff, motorcoach driver, and tour director
- Services of a Bradford Travel Tour Director
Tour Cost Per Person: $393 Single ~ $294 Double ~ $261 Triple ~ $245 Quad
Wednesday, November 21
- 1:00 pm - Arrive NYC's Bryant Park
- Depart City at 8:00 pm
- Check-in at Sheraton Lincoln Harbor Hotel, Weehawken, NJ
Thursday, November 22
- 5:30 am - 6:30 am - Breakfast buffet at hotel
- 6:30 am - Travel to NYC
- 9:00 am - 11:00 am - Parade Viewing ~ Bus will drop us at Columbus Ave/Amsterdam Ave. ~
- Parade starts at Columbus Circle
- Time on your own to watch the parade (arrive early and find your spot)!
- Noon - Depart City
- 3:00 pm - Buffet Thanksgiving Day Dinner at Best Western Genetti Hotel ~ Wilkes-Barre, PA.
- 4:30 pm - Depart for home.
Departure Times and Locations
Bradford, PA ~ 5:30am ~ Bradford Mall ~ CNB/Tractor Supply Area ~ 1001 E. Main St.
Olean, NY ~ 6:00am ~ Covered Wagon Lot ~ 502 N. Barry St.
Approximate Return Time(s): 9:00 pm - 10:00 pm
$50.00 deposit at sign up, Final Payment due on/before Nov. 2, 2018
Call 814-362-6884 or Toll Free 1-855-7BUS-FUN to reserve your seat today!
Bradford Travel ~ 50 Davis St. ~ Union Square ~ Bradford, PA. 16701
*monies paid are non-refundable, in the event of cancellation a travel voucher may be issued less
any non-recoverable fees.